• You want to build a professional project which corresponds to you?
• You want a new professional challenge?
• You would like to start a new business?
Check on the list below* if your association is a partner of AKEEN. If so, contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org.
*List of our partners: Centrale Lille, Centrale Supélec, EDHEC, EM Normandie, HEC Paris, ISG, MBA LAB Paris, SKEMA, ESSCA
You want to help your alumni to place themselves in the job market or to grow in their career?
You want to accompany your alumni in the success of their professional project?
You would like to propose an innovative offer with a strong added value to your alumni?
The professional mobility assessment enables you to:
– analyze, capitalize, valorize your experiences,
– acknowledge your skills, personality and motives, to make a professional, personal and financial assessment,
– define a professional or training project,
– project yourself serenely into a future which corresponds to your personal aspirations,
– contribute to your personal fulfillment.
Our skills assessment is made for every profile:
Furthermore, the platform being totally online, it is easily accessible to disabled people.
Our skills assessment combines the best of 2 worlds: human intelligence with the feedback from your network and a presence of a coach (only for the GOLD and PLATINUM programs) and digital intelligence with the access to the platform AKEEN®. It includes at least 24h of support divided in 3 steps:
– Analyze the demand and the needs of the beneficiary;
– Present the added value of the AKEEN® platform
– Define the modality of the skills assessment progress;
– Make a professional, personal and financial assessment on our platform,
– Benefit from the feedback of your network on your resume, skills, job ideas and contacts,
– Anticipate your professional project by preparing a pitch and an action plan on our platform,
– Talk about the last important subject which is important for the beneficiary,
– Assess the journey.
You haven’t found an answer to your question? Find the answers to all of your questions here